Cavendish Saucer & Mug
Click to enlarge
Simon Pearce's Cavendish Dinnerware is handcrafted by American master potters, hand-glazed, and inspected for details. Simon Pearce creates durable products that are beautifully designed and produced with premium quality materials such as lead free glass and pottery and are intended for a lifetime of everyday use. Simon Pearce’s glass and pottery make beloved gifts for weddings, anniversaries and everyday. Each piece is handmade in one of his Quechee or Windsor, Vermont studios.
Mix and match with the Corinth Collection to vary the look.
Caring For Your Pottery
- This lead-free pottery is dish-washer- and microwave-safe.
- Use caution when removing it from a microwave, as the pottery will retain high heat.
- Bring to room temperature before using in an oven.
- Simon Pearce pottery meets FDA and Prop 65 requirements.
- Pieces with matte finishes may retain surface marks over time; restore natural finish with a light scouring pad and powder cleanser.
- Cavendish Saucer: 6" dia
- Cavendish Mug: H4" W5", 12oz
All accessories are handcrafted and any given item may not always be in stock. We will advise you of expected lead-times, if any, when you order.
Artisan: Simon Pearce